Friday, August 15, 2008

Wow CNN, Shameless Traffic Boosting Much?

I'm sure you all have picked up on this by now, but in case you haven't, Bigfoot actually made the Breaking News Red Bar on CNN.com last night.

Nineteen emails later, my entire work team from Boston to Phoenix is totally engrossed and I'm sure the Mythbusters crew are warming up their cameras.

I love August, the slowest news month of the year. My friend Sam was telling about how News Channel 8 has been following a story about Jeddah the dog who got out of her cage at Reagan National and hasn't been seen since. Keep us posted, News Team!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Bahah I had no idea that's what Sam's peeps were covering!

I did see the BigFoot crap...you have to be kidding me lol...

As for me...well I can't say it's much better

Samantha said...

This just in: Jeddah is STILL MISSING!
The stupid dog looks like a dingo...it's probably doing better free in the wild.
We also did a story about people leading prayer vigils at the pumps for lower gas prices.
And who says the news is never slow!

weisskies said...

August might be the slowest news month, but fun fact: its also the month with the most birthdays.

Lauren Effron said...

That's because December is full of holidays with excuses to have sex...Christmas, Hanukkah, New Years, St. Nicholas Day...