Thursday, October 2, 2008

Creepist. Thing. Ever.

The coloring, the hair, the eyes, the fingers... looks scary real but it's a DOLL! And I'm not lying to you, there's one in the slideshow called "Baby Lauren."

CBS's Today Show did a feature on these baby dolls made by Reborn Baby (Interesting. When I tried to link to their website, it said their account has been suspended). They're made to look so life-like that TV shows have started using them on set and they're being sold on the market to target people with empty nest syndrome.

Here! Check out my fake baby!



My coworker was talking about how much fun you could have freaking out people with one of those. Imagine all the punk'ds with throwing one of these in front of a car or rolling one down the hill... not my ideas!

Either way, they terrify me. Click here to check out the full gallery.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Yea I'm seriously disturbed...thanks for that lol!

Tad said...

i know what i'm getting you for christmas!!!!

ndc1520 said...

this will go well with that Miley Cyrus CD that you were going to get her, Tad.

Erin said...

I watched an hour-long special on the BBC about this!! Some of these owners are really crazy--treat the dolls like real children and play with them, pretend-feed them--it's like a cult or something...

And no, I don't know why I was compelled to watch an hour but I did.

Kelvin Robinson said...

ew, matt lauer interviewed people about this and you could see his absolute discomfort thru the entire segment. these things are pretty disturbing!