Monday, December 22, 2008

The Bolt

This is an x-ray of my lower left jaw, starting from the back and moving left heading to the front. I know it's sort of hard to make it out, but all the way to the right, that funny thing that doesn't look like a tooth... that's 'the bolt.' It's scientific dental name is 'implant.'



You can see a lot of white in the tooth next to it and behold! A root canal! I apologize if you're grossed out.

I've you've been keeping up with my health updates, that is what I'm getting taken out of my head tomorrow morning. I'm a little nervious because I have some problems with the first operation when I was 19, but it seems I should be well enough to go back to work on Christmas Eve. Awesome.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Ohhhh I like the new blog look!!!

Good luck with the root canal!!!