Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today I'm Awesome

Before 8 a.m. this morning, I managed to...

- Wake up at 5:38 a.m. and not be able to go back to sleep.

- Run into a cabinet door.

- Change shoes twice.

- Burn my hand with oatmeal.

- Take out the Brita pitcher to fill my water bottle, only to put it back into the fridge before I remembered I hadn't filled the water bottle yet.

- Forgot said water bottle on the table.

- Got all the way to work before realizing I had also forgotten my cell phone.

- Called Tad, woke him up, to see if he could run my cell phone by my work to which he replied, "Wait, I don't understand. Why did you forget your cell phone?"

2 comments:

Jess said...

Haha oh boy. Sounds like an awesome start to the day lol.

Tad said...

in my defense you did wake me up. i was groggy and confused.