Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My real age is 28.0

Erin sent me this online quiz that tells you what you "true age" is. I think these things are bogus but I thought the results were kinda funny, and it gives me a better excuse when beg Tad for a dog. For the sake of my health!!!

They give you an X or a + for an activity or health condition that made your age older (x) or younger (+) for someone at your real age to experience. Here's mine...



HEALTH
(+) Taking medications as directed
(x) Family history of ovarian cancer/cysts
(x) Family history of breast cancer

HABITS
(+) Avoiding second hand smoke
(+) Being a non-smoker
(+) Driving a mid-to-large size vehicle

RELATIONSHIPS
(+) Having parents who stayed together
(x) Not having a dog (HA Tad!)
(x) Facing a lot of stress

DIET
(+) Not eating a lot of red meat
(+) Eating breakfast everyday
(x) Not eating enough fruit (Oh come on! I said one serving a day. "An apple a day keeps the doctor away," right?)

FITNESS
(+) Strength building
(x) Not getting enough cardio (can't stressing out count as cardio?)
(x) Not having a healthy resting heart rate (I said mine was average!)

If you would like to give it a try, take the realage quiz for yourself and let me know what weird number it spits out for you!

1 comment:

Brandon said...

My real age is 14.5. I don't know how I feel about that.