Monday, April 6, 2009

Hogwarts Snaps

I feel a little ashamed that this made me laugh as hard as it did because it firmly seals how much of a Harry Potter dork I am.

Special thanks to Emily for blogging about this first so I could find it :) Hogwarts Snaps is the genius behind turning a mythical story about a boy wizard into foul 'Yo Momma' jokes started by the Nerdist. Here's a sampling...

'Yo momma so fat her patronus is a cake'

'Yo momma so fat the Sorting Hat put her in all four houses'

'Yo momma so stupid, she thinks Sirius Black is the soul station on satellite radio'

'Yo momma’s so ugly the Dementor’s Kiss was swapped out for a hearty handshake and a promise to give her a call sometime.'

To waste more time, get the full list here.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh. My. God.

How did I not see this on Emily's blog before?!

Lauren Effron said...

Hahah I know! She just had it as one link towards the bottom of her latest post. No additional commentary.