Sunday, June 21, 2009

Back From Vaca, BRING IT ON, MONDAY

Number of new, unread emails in my inbox after being offline for a week:

Work - 837
Personal - 182

BRING IT ON, MONDAY

I've started reconstructing the wonderful, RESTFUL week I had in Avon, North Carolina, in another post but I'm on the shore for Father's Day today and I don't have my memory card reader thingy with me currently so I can't upload photos yet. When the perfect storm comes when I have my card reader thingy, a functioning computer (R.I.P. six year-old Dell) and time to blog, I'll post my OBX adventures. Hopefully by tomorrow or Tuesday.

I will say this though, for the first time I understand why people say once they've had a taste of North Carolina beaches, they're bitten by the bug. It's been less than 24 hours since I was there and I'm already longing to go back.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I can't believe you went an entire week without checking email. I would have had the withdrawal shakes...

Tad said...

lets go back...tomorrow?