Monday, June 22, 2009

Thank Yous and UGH America

I wanted to say a quick thank you for all the calls, texts and emails from family and friends about the red line metro train crash that happened in DC this afternoon. Tad and I really appreciate your love and concern. We're doing fine; I was actually still at work when it happened, and although Tad was on his way into the city at the time, he thankfully missed the train that crashed and is safe. THANK YOU!

I have a back log of photos and blogging to catch up on from Donnie's going away party on Memorial Day to my OBX trip last week to upload. I know I'm WAY behind. I'm not sure I'll get to it tonight after all, given today, we'll see, but I hope to soon.

And in other news... I've been watching the "Jon and Kate Plus 8" special tonight to pass the time until Tad gets home (don't judge!) and I came across this headline from the Hartford Current... "On Tonight: Historic Turns for Iran, Jon, Kate"
UGH America!!!

1 comment:

themedianerd said...

Wow at that headline. UGH. I watched it too. It's depressing now, and I'm no longer really interested, but apparently still interested enough to watch... I think they should rename it "John OR Kate Plus Eight."