Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hahaha I <3 my mom

From: Kathy Effron
Date: Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 12:12 PM
Subject: I've joined facebook
To: Effron, Lauren

Don't panic! I'm helping my friend Jodi from my high school search for missing classmates.

Love you-

Mom

=========================================
From: Lauren Effron
Date: Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 12:24 PM
Subject: Re: I've joined facebook
To: Kathy Effron

Hahaha ok thanks for the heads up and have fun with that. You need to upload a photo of yourself so you're profile picture isn't the default man outline.

Also, I'm not panicking. My profile is unsearchable :)

==========================================

From: Kathy Effron
Date: Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: I've joined facebook
To: Lauren Effron

I won't be checking anyway! Do you think I'm that lame?

2 comments:

Dave said...

My mom joined last week... what the hell? Did the Worldwide Mother Summit determine that its members should join Facebook?

周星馳Star said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.