Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Parents and technology

from: Lauren Effron
to: Morris Effron, Kathy Effron, "Effron, Leslie"
date: Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 12:51 PM
subject: me on feedbag podcast

Not sure if you had found this yet, but this is the show I was on last week: http://blogs.discovery.com/news_feedblog/2009/08/august-14-whats-your-favorite-story.html

=======================================================
from: Kathy Effron
to: Lauren Effron
date: Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 3:49 PM
subject: Re: me on feedbag podcast

This site takes me to 'vote for your favorite story'...how do I launch the 14th's feedbag?

=======================================================
from: Lauren Effron
to: Kathy Effron
date: Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 3:53 PM
subject: Re: me on feedbag podcast

The audio player is the little triangle pointing right aka the play button. Click that and it should play.

=======================================================
from: Kathy Effron
to: Lauren Effron
date: Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 4:07 PM
subject: Re: me on feedbag podcast

There is not 'audio' triangle on this page?!

=======================================================
from: Lauren Effron
to: Kathy Effron
date: Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 4:19 PM
subject: Re: me on feedbag podcast

Sigh, see attached.


=======================================================
from: Kathy Effron
to: Lauren Effron
date: Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 4:28 PM
subject: Re: me on feedbag podcast

I swear...it did not show up when I went to your site and by the way...it's that on the left? Not right?!

No comments: