Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bunch of randoms

"Lauren's FAMOUS(er)!" or so somebody tweeted.

I had my first blog post for Discovery News go up last night. I got to go to the Department of Justice to cover their panel discussion on Stalking Awareness Month (that's January) and stalking victimization in the United States.

It was pretty wild. Read it here.

I had done several interactives and videos for the team, but this was the first time I was allowed to report and write a full piece on my own. My big break!

In other news... you probably know at least one person who fits one of these descriptions. I know I do. Hilarious!: 18 People You're Scared of on Facebook.

And for those of you who missed it last night (like me, because I was sleeping), here's what Conan O'Brien had to say about the late-night shift switch.

No comments: