Monday, February 22, 2010

Blog Redesign

Avid readers, look! New blog design!

While I loved the how the black background really made my text and photos pop, it was also making me feel dreary, so I'm going to try out a few new templates and colors schemes this week. Or maybe just stick with this one for now until I get bored with it. Just as long as it's not going to remind me of the piles of grey snow melt all over the city.

I need some COLOR!

I'm open to ideas, thoughts, suggestions for how I can change it up, if you have any! I know a few html tricks but not enough to hack Blogger... yet! ... so please, all ideas welcome!

The photo in my banner is one I took earlier this month of the underbelly of a train bridge in my neighborhood.

2 comments:

caboose said...

Love the new format - and your railroad trestle photo is spectacular!

Jess said...

I like the new colors a lot! If you decide you want some help hacking Blogger let me know. That's pretty much how I did mine.