Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Office Scandal

The latest office scandal up for debate...

We found this message scrawled on a PLEASE CLEAN YOUR DISHES message taped to the office refrigerator...



From the coworker who started it all: 'Our office kitchen's response to dirty dishes: "Every time you don't rinse a dish, God kills a kitten!" Who wrote this!?!?!?'

This has led to a fiery burst of comments from coworkers back and forth.

My contribution was I thought the kitten looked like Darth Vader. "I find your lack of faith (in making sure the dishes are clean) disturbing."

9 comments:

ndc1520 said...

I think the bigger surprise here is that your office has a dishwasher in the breakroom.

Brandon said...

Nice Vader tie-in

Anonymous said...

star wars reference ftw

Emily said...

I think the biggest problem is that it's written in comic sans. Worst font ever.

Lauren said...

TOTALLY agree, Emily! I noticed that too.

Ian O'Neill said...

I think I just worked out why I work from home... ;)

Simone said...

our office is prone to the "keep the kitchen clean" emails. so less anonymous. but still great. although lacking the added cat picture bonus!

Amanda Kate said...

Good office banter makes the 9-5 that much more tolerable. I like your blog, lady. Keep up the good work.

Amanda

Lewis said...


Nice blog with having good information. Its very useful for everyone. Thanks and keep posting this type of blog.


Office Breakroom Supplies Online