Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Randoms

Taking a page out of Emily and Lauren's book, some fun, random links...

I blogged about how food exports in Chile -- including wine :( -- might be affected in the aftermath of the recent megaquake and tsunami. Hope you like USDA reports.

Seventeen Mag goes to prom, and the dresses are more hideous than ever before. Although I think my little sister owns the dress in photo #8. Awesome. (Thanks Emily G)

More phishing: Restaurants are now adding a 'Health' charge?

Almost every song sounds better when the Chipmunks sing it. Ke$ha's "Tik Tok" is no exception. (Thanks Emily Y)

To all LOST fans: Was "Catch a Falling Star" ruined for life for anyone else? I just want to know what's going on already!!!!! Although Tad and I agree that our lives will never be the same again after the finale.

I can't stop looking at #5 EMO bunnie (or is it Bun-Eh?).

I'm really excited to see the new Alice in Wonderland. Hopefully it'll be just as good as the 1903 version.

Glow-in-the-dark SQUIDS!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You're crazy! I would have LOVED to wear spiderweb tights to prom. If only they matched my garter and my date's graphic tee...

Simply Me said...

just came across your blog- it's awesome :)

Andrea @ CanYouStayForDinner.com said...

Totally agree that the prom dresses are just getting ridiculously bad. And I can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland. I'm going tomorrow. The art direction looks amazing!
have a great weekend!