Monday, April 5, 2010

Help me out!

Hello readers,

I need your help with a project I'm working on for Discovery.

I don't usually use my personal blog as a platform for work stuff, but this project was my idea and I think it would be awesome if I could collect photos from as many places as possible.

For the next few days, Mercury and Venus will appear together in the sky. That's where you come in: I need photos of them! More details HERE.

How to submit them to Discovery is in the link above. One guy from Denver submitted gorgeous photos, as you will see at the bottom of the post.

DEADLINE IS THURSDAY, APRIL 10. Many thanks!

Erin -- I feel like a moron not remembering to ask you while you were still in Australia. That would have been awesome, sigh. Oh well, safe travels!

No comments: