Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I'm a little creeped out by this...

I moonlight, if you will, (that sounds so Delilah) on a weekly Discovery Channel podcast called the "Friday News Feedbag." I've blogged about it before (this week I'm hosting!) and the way it works is there are three guys on the show -- James, Jorge and Will -- and when one of them is out of the office, then I take their spot.

It's all about quirky science news and both James and Jorge (Will usually hosts) present the craziest, weirdest science stories they can find. The running joke is when I fill in for James, I become "Lames," and "Lorge" or "Laurge" if I'm filling in for Jorge, because the listeners pick their favorite story each week and since I'm only on part time, a vote for one of my stories goes to the guy I'm filling in for.

Anyway it's a lot of build up for this image we received today on the Bag's Facebook fan page:

The guy took our photos off our contributors pages on Discovery News. We were all a little creeped out. Also, impressed by the Photoshop skills. I guess now I'm truly famous.

4 comments:

caboose said...

You certainly are famous in my book! Looking forward to hearing the show.

Simone said...

people have a lot of time, and unique skills, on their hands...

Lauren said...

haha yes noooo joke.

Dave Mosher said...

This post reminds me of this: http://niccageaseveryone.blogspot.com/