Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

"Margs to the face." -- Andy Heck (Andy, if you're reading this, I am sorry. This line has become the motto of all my happy hours).

Keeping it light this year, Tad and I headed over to Mi Rancho in Silver Spring just for tacos, enchiladas and, you guessed it, margaritas, in honor of Cinco de Mayo or our weekly date night (usually we do date night on Friday or Saturday, but I'm heading home for Mother's Day this weekend. I know, all kinds of "awwww" happening here).

Highlight of the evening -- live mariachi band!

Shameless self promotion again: Want to learn about the history of Cinco de Mayo? Sure you do. I had to write up a blog about it for Discovery News, so I can tell you all about it right HERE.

1 comment:

Amanda Monteiro said...

Visit http://elpalpite.blogspot.com