Monday, May 3, 2010

Randoms

Hilarious links I found while waiting for my laundry to finish so I can go to bed...

Muppet movie camera improv test from 1979
. Hysterical. "You're not a real bear. Have you ever seen a bear with a magenta nose?" ... "Do you know what you get when you cross a pig and a frog?" I've never seen Kermit so sassy!

Okay, I know I steal links from Emily way too much, but she is the Internet scouring champion, and this one was too funny. Comic Sans is definitely NOT my type. What is it about that font that's just... ugh.

"An ice cream parlor near M.I.T. will soon be serving Internet-flavored ice cream." Seriously. That's the first line of the article. I didn't even have to touch it.

Take five minutes to stop and smell the roses. It's good for your health.

Listed as one of the nation's leading pot consumption states, D.C. gears up to vote on legalizing medical marijuana. Several 20-somethings say it won't make a difference.

"Avatar" director James Cameron + NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab = kick ass 3-D camera eyes for the next Mars rover (warning: shameless self promotion here).

Song stuck in my head right NOW. Also not conducive to sleeping.

3 comments:

Emily said...

You can ALWAYS steal links from me :)

Poppy said...

Funny ... :)) And the muppets are so cool ...

Music in Media said...

really good blog thanks for posting :)

i write blogs about music and it would be great if you could give them a read if you have time?

http://musicinmedia1.blogspot.com/

thanks

Rory x