Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Randoms

I'll write a real blog post later, promise -- the next one I have coming up is about gyros and gypsies -- but I saw these links today and just had to share.

Turns out, it's a really bad idea to post your social security number on a billboard. Even if you're the LifeLock CEO.

Dear London, your 2012 Olympic mascot looks like you crossed a Teletubbie with a character from Monsters Inc.

SpaceX's Elon Musk was the inspiration behind Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.'s) character in Iron Man. DNews space producer asks, so Elon, are you "Rocket Man" or "Iron Man."

One of my friends used this when she was for applying for jobs. Glassdoor.com is a database of employee comments and interview questions from over 80,000 companies, domestic and abroad. It's a great way to get a feel for what your future work environment might be like.

Side note: I think I've watched the baby sloth video at least four times today. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

No comments: